Thursday, October 27, 2011

Peppermint Candies and Turkeys

I met this terrific new woman who invited us to golf with her and her husband.  It turns out that she has a daughter named Jayme and some new twin grandchildren.  First off, I cannot believe that she invited my husband and I to golf with her and her husband after having played with me once and it was really the first time I had played with another person.  I was soooooo nervous but played pretty well the first time (it was only nine holes).  So the second time I played terribly.  It took me about 9 holes to stop being so crazy nervous and I finally started calming down.  I played about 6 decent holes and then I started getting tired.  Anyway, she was so much fun to play golf with and she was very encouraging to me that I really wanted to stitch up something cute for her grandbabies who are coming to visit next week.   Look what I stitched.  I think they came out pretty cute.



Last night my niece and her husband stopped by and had some dinner with us and they brought my most beautiful grand nephew.  The men played chess and we stitched up a few things after dinner.   I forgot to take photos of what we made for her friend but I did snap a picture of what I made my grand nephew to wear while he is eating his first Thanksgiving dinner.


Pretty cute, huh?

1 comment: